Chartered Global Management Accountant
To give a competitive advantage to undergraduate and graduates, Balbharati’s M.J.P. College of Commerce has introduced a professional course CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant). The course is designed by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants). The institute has completed 100 years and it is recognized in over 150 countries.
This course will enhance their analytical skills and will also upgrade their business, technical, leadership and people skills to give them an edge in the corporate world.
The course consists of four levels, each level has to be cleared by giving an exam conducted by the institute. The exam is based on in-depth knowledge of the subject and is based on multiple choice questions and case study etc.
- Level 1 – Certificate Level
- Level 2 – Operational Level
- Level 3 – Management Level
- Level 4 – Strategic Level
The collaboration of CIMA with Balbharati’s M.J.P. College of Commerce has given the following advantages to students enrolled for this course.
- Certificate at each level – Certificate of completion of CGMA is offered at each and every level, which is valid in over 150 countries.
- Exemptions at each level – At each and every level there are attractive exemptions. Currently, for certificate level out of 4 papers, there is an exemption for 3 papers.
- Flexible Exam Schedule – Exams are conducted throughout the year. Students can book their exam slots 72 hours prior. Students can also reschedule their exam 48 hours prior.
- Professional and Experienced faculties – The course CGMA is been taught by experts from industry as well as by faculties having in-depth knowledge of their respective subjects.
- Immediate results – immediate results are declared after completing the exam and mark sheet is generated with 48 hours with detailed analysis.
- Online mock test – Rigorous practice is given to students by conducting multiple online mock tests. Extensive doubt solving sessions are conducted to ensure a 100% result.
- Affordable Fees – The course is offered with concessional fees at Balbharati’s M.J.P. college.